Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Been awhile...

Sorry for neglecting my blog... been very busy with family and friends. You know how it gets in the summertime!! We try to cram as much stuff into the months between school times (when you have grandchildren) as possible. I'll have pictures in awhile. I'm waiting right now on two of my grandchildren to come out for awhile and play while their Mom and sister are doing photo shoots and looking for sponsers (I'll tell you about that later)!! Also Madeline - my oldest granddaughter, is going to Volleyball camp this week... so Big Daddy and I are helping out with the two younger ones this week. Madeline has the job of babysitting them this summer while their Mom and Dad are at work. I'll be she will be glad when school starts... LOL... She's doing a great job though. I have to finish my makeup before they get here... so will add more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment