Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday musings

It's Friday morning... I did everything I was supposed to yesterday, except wash the car. Got back about 7:30 p.m. Was Whupped!!!! LOL.... Talked to Amy about her house (she's in the process of buying her first house) and how she needed to pack... LOL... it will be a couple of days before her move and she will be packing like crazy...!! Angela is packing for her family to come down and spend a couple of days so I can see her before my surgery (hip replacement on Monday). I'm really looking forward to seeing all of them.

Brazos (my golden) has found a friend next door... a new puppy... that has found a way through our fence and comes and visits us. As long as he comes here and Brazos doesn't get out.. I don't really care, except he doesn't mind when we call him cause he's playing.... Just like a child.... LOL...

Rocky James (my son) called yesterday... but I couldn't get him back. They are all coming out on Saturday for a cookout and let all the kiddo's play and then Sunday we are going to Joe's Crab Shack and have crawfish, crab and Margarita's.... wonderful... I can't wait.

Talked to Ned this morning - she's cleaning her bedroom. One day she will get on here and let us know what she's up to. At least she's painting!!

Since I have surgery on Monday - I need to get some more things done... like planting our plants that we bought. I got that Topsy Turvey thing for the tomato's... I'll let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment