Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back after surgery

What an experience.... It was a doozy this time. I am now starting to feel human again. I've been through three replacements already... but this one... almost did me in.... LOL.... Not really... just whining. I'm starting to walk without too much pain... but think I have a pinched nerve in my buttox... not a pleasant thing. Hopefully, it's just from the surgery, and nothing else wrong. It's a lazy Mother's Day... Angela and Amy have called... Annetta has texted and eMailed... but having heard from RJ yet. I know he'll get around to it... maybe... LOL... Annetta and I talked about Mom and how we are really missing her today. She was such an important part of our lives, especially being half-way responsible for her in the last few years. I know she is looking down on us today and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment